“We truly believe in the notion of penny saved is penny earned but being your FX advisors our version is to not only save but also earn one for you!”
When trading internationally, foreign exchange risk can take a toll on various forms and greatly impact your business. CR Forex is your thought partner in making treasury decisions. FX Business Consultancy services are offered to help you hedge, manage, or invest in foreign currency denominated assets. We are best suited to assess the impact of FX volatility on your company’s bottom line by protecting you from getting carried away with the market moves.
CR Forex FX business consultancy services are designed to help corporate sector CFOs, Treasurers, Risk Managers and Directors achieve tactical and strategic goals. It applies to companies of all sizes and complexities. Global mind set and local experience of our team with deep sector knowledge powers our ability to answer your unique questions comprehensively, quickly, and
With our FX Business consultancy service, we offer:
- Access to extensive financial markets expertise: Our team has specialists in consultancy around foreign exchange, interest rates, debt and asset management.
- Access to Industry Insights: We directly oversee clients across a broad range of industries, including; textiles, agriculture, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, mining etc. and provide industry insights from banking and regulatory perspective.
- Access to our exclusive research: To empower you to make informed, accurate, effective and timely decisions, CR Forex facilitates its view with strong backing and logical reasoning through our well defined Research reports.
- Immediate Cost Savings:Our services can assist you in reducing costs in systems, compliance, personnel to free up capital for investments while still managing financial market risks effectively.
- Validation of FX Advisory Aid: A customized MIS sheet would be maintained wherein the conversion details of every FX transaction would be preserved for your validation.
“While you focus on expanding your business, we will focus on reducing your cost.”Corporates realize the value of having an independent third-party review of banking and treasury operations. Being a third eye, CR Forex treasury audit involves validation and the effectiveness of the existing treasury practices in order to ensure if there is any omission. If so, we assist to bridge the gap and help your company have treasury practices that are best of industry standards.
CR Forex treasury review consulting service is a detailed assessment of current treasury operations which are benchmarked against industry prudency. A sample representation of the processes reviewed in a treasury is:
- Business Structure/ Cycle
- Bank Dealings and Interbank rates
- Financial Exposure Management
- Foreign Exchange Cost
- Risk Management
- Treasury Team
- Treasury Technology
- Gap analysis compared to industry best practices
Upon completion of the treasury review, CR forex will deliver a comprehensive report which will provide treasury best practice enhancements.
With our Treasury Review and optimization service, we help you:
- To identify cost saving opportunities across banking and treasury
- To minimize market risks including FX, interest rate, funding and liquidity that drive sustainable profitability
- To assess corporate level risk appetite and its alignment across treasury
- To streamline treasury processes and build operational efficiencies
- To optimize the working capital cycle
- To ensure compliance with the regulations
- Implement best treasury practices
“Where the business world is ever changing and expanding, where the margins are wafer thin and every new day imposes new challenges, here is an additional avenue for you to reduce the funding cost.”
CR Forex provides end to end solutions to exporters and importers in financing by mitigating risk in international trade products, techniques and options for funding. The objective to introduce a trade finance facility by third-party to transactions is to resolve short-term cash flow challenges by ensuring compliance with local regulations.
Factoring: Factoring is a form of pre-shipment financial arrangement between the factoring agency/bank (third party) and the exporter. Here the exporter sells his export receivables to the factoring agency in order to avail advances up to 90% of the receivable from the funding agency which is completely unsecured and non-recourse finance.
CR Forex bridges the gap between the client and the third party to offer the client attractive terms of services from various funding agencies. It helps to get the best products, provide better efficiency in terms of pricing, service time, operational workload, etc. which in turn helps company gain competitive edge.
Supplier’s credit: Suppliers credit is a type of a trade credit financing that the importer’s in India avail on the basis of Letter Of Credit (LC). Under the LC method of payment, the overseas suppliers or financial institutions finances the importers on the rates linked to Libor rates against usance bills. This solves the purpose of suppliers who would ask for sight payment whereas importer who need credit on the transaction giving importer the benefit to negotiate and get better rate with supplier.
CR Forex negotiates and helps get competitive and lowest supplier’s credit quotes from various banks to finance your import payments. This gives an importer a leeway to choose finances from various bankers based on their cost bearing appetite and comfort.
“We understand the psychology and the mathematics of risk on your business and help safeguard you from the foreseeable threats.”
CR Forex treasury risk management policy is designed to provide reliable, timely, and current information. As a result risk-handling activities can be planned as needed to mitigate any adverse impact on company’s financials. Through our policy framework, we create a barrier between the adverse market situation and the impact it can have on your business; by delivering customized policy framework best suitable to your business. Steps that are involved for risk management process are:
- Risk Identification
- Risk Evaluation
- Risk Reporting
- Risk Solutions
With CR Forex risk management policy, we help senior leaders set the tone from the top and empower team by:
- Defining and communicating Treasury’s risk appetite.
- Integrating risk management into strategic planning and decision making.
- Understanding business risks and opportunities and guiding team to manage them.
- Get systems of risk reporting in place to monitor critical risk.
Our risk policy thus provides direction and support on effective risk management practices. These are maintained to ensure they remain fit-for-purpose and compliant with the regulatory framework.
“Your convenience is our efficiency and we ensure the same through our user friendly tech solutions to facilitate you even when you are bustling.”CR Forex offers real-time quotes on mobile and desktop coupled with other bundled solutions which helps firm to better negotiate with the banks and increase FX gains significantly. CR forex desktop & mobile FX rate screen facilitates easy access to live interbank forex rates for 55+ currencies and provides access to real-time price quotes in forwards as well.
Some of our offering includes:
- Access to spot rates of currencies 55+ such as USD/INR, EUR/USD, EUR/INR, GBP/USD, GBP/INR, JPY/USD, JPY/INR etc.
- Access to annualized, monthly and broken date forward premiums for currencies.
- Access to cash rate and tom rate.
- Access to rate alert via SMS to give timely update on your desired levels.
Apart from Desktop ticker, the application is also available for iPhone and Android users.
“Make your life easier with our advance software- push a button, tap a screen, and say a command — that’s all it takes to have a virtual look on the entire treasury system.” To facilitate importers and exporters across various verticals, CR Forex provides server based treasury and risk management solution software that helps in streamlining challenges related to treasury management. This software helps the company to save on time and cost thereby enhancing their treasury and risk management efficacy. It helps capturing and maintaining forex exposures from all aspects like hedging, funding, bank limits etc.
Some of the features of this software services are:
- Providing real time access to hedging positions of imports and exports and outstanding open exposures.
- Calculating Mark to Market on the hedged FX exposures from various aspects like client, bank, currency etc.
- Has in built calculator for computing option premium and broken dates for forward premiums for major currency pairs.
- On time alert on trigger of any target and stop loss held on your open and hedged exposure respectively.
- Provides scenario analysis of currency movements that will help in understanding the risk and opportunity.
- Tap a button to get updated MIS having entire details about your Forex and Treasury.
- One stop standard platform across all layers in the organization from bottom to top level.
- With the user friendly and effortless integration with ERP, it makes the treasury workflow seamless.
“If you think compliance is expensive, try noncompliance. With increased complexities of foreign exchange regulations, we help you in end to end compliances.” With the rise in the multinational businesses having liberal foreign exchange transactions, its important to have the knowledge about law, rules and regulations of every nation for business operations. As the foreign exchange transactions involve which are regulated by RBI and FEMA, these regulations require periodic compliance of various statutory returns and records.
Being niche and having in-depth knowledge of all the statutory and periodic compliance related requirement of FEMA & RBI rules and regulations, CR Forex team helps to provide world-class services to our clients to ensure due compliance of foreign exchange laws.
Some of our service features are:
- Advising in relation to transactions involving Foreign Exchange, current and capital account.
- Consulting with respect to interpretation of FEMA Rules, Regulations, Master Circulars and other allied acts.
- Consultation on various schemes and eligibility that include subventions, incentives and drawbacks.
- Advising clients on regulatory aspects with respect to booking and cancellation of contracts within permissible instruments and accounting compliance.
- Consultation on compliance related to overseas fundraising through various routes.